What we do
Market analysis with Vimes Consulting is a practical study of the selected UK market or industry you are interested in. This study is one of the key preparation stages for successful entry of the market. In the course of a comprehensive analysis, we:
- analyse the helicopter view picture of the UK market of the selected industry (market conditions, volume, dynamics, trends, etc.)
- study the existence of tariff and non-tariff barriers on the market
- investigate legislative regulation issues and the need for certification or other permits
- review key sales channels, generate hypotheses, offer the most promising scenarios
- study key market players, competitors, carry out a comparative price analysis
- analyse consumer demand, customer preferences and needs, offer market positioning
explore logistics options in the UK
- collect and analyze opinions of British experts on the selected market trends
Deliverables: A detailed report with practical information about the UK market – from the overall situation in the industry to specific issues that will allow the client to identify both possible barriers and risks and market prospects and decide on the next steps. The study allows the exporting company to deeply understand the rules of the game on the market, and choose the optimal strategy for entering the UK market. The content and depth of the study may vary depending on the specifics of the company and the ultimate goal.
Period of work: from 60 working days.