What we do
Market entry strategy
Our consultants develop a step-by-step bespoke roadmap for entering the UK market, taking into account the specifics and unique features of your company.
In the course of this work we:
- assess the company’s export maturity stage (product portfolio, production capacities, team expertise, etc.)
- identify the company’s strengths and weaknesses in the context of systemic export activities
- carry out an in-depth analysis of the UK market, which includes market data and key trends
- overview, competitive environment and pricing, consumer preferences, sales channels, legal framework, etc.), in the context of the specifics of the company
- study the technical requirements of the market (certificates, packaging, market quotas, tariffs)
- generate and test hypotheses for entering the selected market
- work closely with relevant British experts in the selected industry
- develop a step-by-step action plan for the export strategy implementation, including key dates, a preliminary budget and the required resources
As a result, we make a presentation of the export roadmap for the management and employees of the company, and (optionally) conduct practical trainings for the most successful implementation of the proposed export strategy
The strategy is developed exclusively in line with the internal export audit and UK market analysis.
Deliverables: An individual, step-by-step the UK market entry roadmap, including practical advice from high-level British experts and Vimes Consulting consultants.
Work period: from 90 working days.